The latest broker platform BinaryCent became popular in a very short period of times. There are a couple of factors for that. The Binary Cent broker is established and maintained by a team of trading experts and professionals, who provide a unique chance for online investors.
Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task, just like with trading robots there are too many scams to be sure of your safety. That is why I investigated into the BinaryCent broker and I can tell you from the start that it is not a scam. There is a good reason for the huge interest towards it. Read my BinaryCent review till the end to learn more.
The trading system that Binary Cent gives is3 types of binary options; Turbo, Intraday and Long Term options. The Turbo options are for 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes. Long term options are weekly that go out five weeks.
At BinaryCent the smallest deposit accepted for a new trading accounts is only $10, and the minimum trade size is $0.10. The minimum withdrawal size is $50. When trading binary options your wager is set in cents, not dollars, see here.
BinaryCent offer new traders bonuses up to $5,000, which is 100% of a $5,000 deposit. As with all brokers, there are certain terms and conditions attached to the bonus money, and it is important for a new investor to really understand the rules. In order to withdraw your money after accepting a bonus, you need to have trading volume of 20 times your deposit. So read carefuly and don’t be greedy.
One of the best ways you can determine if a broker is legitimate or a is to check if they have a license from your local governments financial regulator. When reviewing BinaryCent, we see that they have a license in Vanuatu.
You can choose between 3 account tiers when signing up for the Binary Cent brokerage. They all have various features that get upgraded with each tier.
- Bronze Account – this is what attracts people to the BinaryCent broker. You can open this account type with an investment of just $10. You get access to a Demo-trading room and your withdrawals are processed with an hour.
- Silver Account – this is the most popular upgraded account type. It starts from $100 and offers risk-free trading. With it, your first 3 trades will be compensated as a trading bonus if they are unsuccessful.
- Gold Account – starts at $300 and comes with a Swiss prepaid card and a personal success manager.
All the account types offer a starting bonus that you can choose to accept or decline upon signing up. Make sure you are familiar with Binary Cent’s terms and conditions regarding the offered bonuses. At the Bronze tier, you can get a 20% bonus on your initial investment. At the Silver tier, the bonus is 50% of your initial deposit. Gold tier, the bonus grows to 100%.
BInaryCent is it a Shitty Broker
The BinaryCent binary options broker is one that can help you enter the binary options industry without forcing you to invest big sums. You can start with as little as $10 and build a profitable portfolio. It is very user-friendly with an elegant trading environment that is also secure above all else. What I saw from the BinaryCent broker while investigating it and that is why I recommend it as a good broker platform for your investments.
Why BinaryCent is not Shit
- 1-cent trades – you can place trades with an investment of just one cent per trade. That is why you are allowed to start with such a low initial deposit like $10.
- Demo account – the availability of a demo account is a clear sign that the BinaryCent brokerage aims to be user-friendly and wants to support novice traders in their effort to generate additional income online.
- Risk-free trading – as mentioned above, higher tier accounts offer risk-free trading, which is a very good chance to recover losses, especially if you are a newbie trader.
- 24/7 Customer support – their service team is constantly available and provides multilingual support.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.